'The future needs a big kiss…'
Marking ten years since release, a special double vinyl anniversary edition of No Line On The Horizon arrives next month.
The album will be available as a remastered, 180gsm black vinyl, double LP, as well as a limited edition, 180gsm double LP ultra-clear vinyl version. Pre-orders via U2.com open early - today.
The album has been fully remastered with two additional remixes added to celebrate its 10th Anniversary - 'Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)' by Pete Tong and Paul Rogers and 'I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight' (Redanka's 'Kick the Darkness' Vocal Version).
Pre-order the Double Ultra Clear Vinyl Today
Recorded between Fez in Morocco, Dublin (HQ), New York (Platinum Sound Recording Studios) and London (Olympic Studios) and produced by Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois and Steve Lillywhite, No Line On The Horizon debuted at number 1 in 30 countries across the globe in 2009. Lead single 'Get On Your Boots' was followed by 'Magnificent' and 'I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight'.
- Album remastered and pressed on 180gsm black vinyl across 3 sides and on 180gsm ultra-clear vinyl.
- Side 4 includes two additional mixes
- Artwork faithfully reproduced from the original, including a gatefold sleeve, 16 page booklet, printed inner sleeves and heavyweight outer plastic sleeve
- Download card with access to all tracks digitally
1. No Line On The Horizon
3. Moment Of Surrender
1. Unknown Caller
2. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Stand Up Comedy
1. FEZ-Being Born
2. White As Snow
4. Cedars Of Lebanon
1. Magnificent (Wonderland Remix)
2. I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Redanka's 'Kick the Darkness' Vocal Version)