Channel 4 in the UK is hosting a special U2 week, including a 'U2 Weekend' on December 2nd and 3rd.
Marking the release of 'U218 Singles', the U2 Week begins next Saturday when programmes will air across the entire C4 network. If you're not in the UK you can catch some of it online at www.channel4.com/U2 and www.channel4radio.com.
Here's the lowdown.
* The band join June Sarpong for a 45 minute show including an interview shot this week in Sydney which will go out at 14.45 on T4 on December 3rd.
* TV premiere of 'Vertigo - Live In Milan' after the interview on December 3rd
* 'A Day In The Life Of The Edge' : 01.15am, 2nd December at
* 'Vertigo - Live in Chicago': 23.45 on 25th November
* 'Zoo TV Live in Sydney': at 23.45 on 3rd December
* Ninety minute 'Nothing But U2' zone which will show back to back U2
videos on 2nd December on E4 Music
* Two hour 'We Support U2' zone on E4 Music on 3rd December featuring the artists who've supported U2 on tour including Kings of Leon, The Killers, The Pixies and Velvet Underground.
* Throughout the weekend of 2nd and 3rd December U2 videos will be all over the playlist videos.